Types of Membership
Church/Ministry Affiliation: This membership classification is for an entire church body or ministry organization. Under this classification the entire ministry has access to the resources, events, and benefits of being a Beth-El affiliated entity. This affiliation is not to conflict with any obligations that the organization or church may already have existing.
Senior Pastor/Minister Leader Affiliation: This membership classification is for the Pastor or Leader whose church or organization is already affiliated with a governing body or denomination yet would like to still be a part of Beth-El. Under this affiliation the pastor will be a part of Beth-El while their organization may not necessaril have an affiliation.
Click here for additional information on how to login.
In addition to an apostolic covering, BFVC presently offers to pastors, their churches, and their members:
1. The Vision Leadership Conference that is held annually on the third weekend in October
This Conference is aimed at providing revival, rejuvenation, and re-purposing for pastors, church and parachurch leaders, through praise, worship, preaching, teaching, and fellowship to all who attend.
2. Quarterly Pastors' Summit
The quarterly Pastors' Summit is aimed at periodic fellowship and teaching for those within a 30 mile radius of The House of the Lord. Others outside the target area are certainly welcome, but we realize that it might be inconvenient for those farther away.
3. Logos Bible Institute
The Logos Bible Institute offers six (6) semesters of Old Testament Survey, New Testament Survey, Systematic Theology, and a number of electives. Each survey course is composed of 96 lessons and thos who graduate receive a certificate of completion that is good for 12 hours of credit at Liberty University.
The survey course in Systematic Theology is taught by Bishop Johnson. This provides an excellent opportunity for those who cannot attend seminary or who have attended seminary, to "brush up" on their theology or review their theology, to interact with Bishop's teaching ministry and his theological perspectives.
4. Johnson Leadership Institute (formerly known as Pastoral Mentoring Institute).
5. Leadership and Personal Development Consultation with Pastor Dennis Butts, President and CEO of BFVC, Pastor Brynden Glass, Executive Director of BFVC, and/or Bishop F. Josephus Johnson, II, and other appropriate staff members of THOTL.
6. A Visitation from BFVC or THOTL staff to your church, in order to assess itrs ministry and church culture.
7. Access to the Beth-El Fellowship of Visionary Churches Website, and particularly, the "Members Only" section of the site whereby communications, tools, resources, and encouragement are provided for members of the BFVC.
8. Consideration for Licensure and/or Ordination to Ministry. We consider licensure to ministry to be the acknowledging and subsequent demonstration through service of the call of a person into the Gospel Ministry and the presenting of themselves for training and approval for ordination to some ministry or local church.
9. Accountability and Spiritual Covering by Bishop Johnson and the BFVC Leadership Team.
10. Relationship and Impartation of Bishop F. Josephus Johnson, II's anointing and wealth of knowledge as a biblical scholar and in the area of church leadership and development, in addition to the benefits of a covenant relationship.